Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Big Changes @ Sauntering: Welcome, Colin!

According to the folks who run Blogger, this post is the 725th since I started working on this project back in August 2003. Sauntering has changed little during the intervening 43 months, and the time for change has arrived.

Over the next few months, a few people will join me at Sauntering, the result of which will be to turn this blog into a little more of a community and a little less of a monologue.

Today, I'm excited to welcome Colin to Sauntering. Colin's provided the grist for many posts to Sauntering over the past year and a half, and I've been thinking about asking him to join me in this project for almost the same length of time. I'm glad he's decided to join up. I know we're all going to love his stuff.

No comments: