Saturday, February 17, 2007

Introducing Catherine

On 2/13/07 @ 5:28 AM Eastern, Steph & I were fortunate enough to welcome Catherine into this world. At birth, she weighed 6 lbs. & 3 oz.


We're home from the hospital and all are doing well. Over the past 48 hours, we've transformed into an assembly line of feeding, soothing, and diaper-changing. I've never felt so automated.

Speaking of automation, Garfield wrote us a congratulatory note and lamented that we weren't able to give birth using any centrifugal force delivery machines. Yes, I'm sure that Steph really missed all the benefits that violent spinning can bring to childbirth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried the Garfield link and it didn't work. Is it me or is there a problem with this link? gkb

Garfield said...

Not that this matters at this late date, but the link appears to be working again (or Andy fixed it).